- 500 HB cutting edge
- The most common slope angles are 1:1 (45°), 1:1,5 (34°), 1:2 (27°) and of course 60° and 30°.
- Available in tiltable version.
- It can be manufactured for any type of excavator.
- Highy customizable.
- Available both in a tiltable version and with adjustable side wings
Creating ditches that will not need any further refinment.
- The angle of the side wing is of a fixed magnitude, most often 27 °, 30 °, 34 °, 40 °, 45 ° or 60 °.
- The standard length of the lower horizontal edge is 400 mm , but we manufacture custom sizes, as well.
- the given project is long enough to achieve a payoff on the investment.
- The angle of the side wings can be adjusted to 27 °, 30 °, 34 °, 40 °, 45 ° or 60 °.
- This model can substitute up to 4 fixed-angle trapezoid buckets.
- It is suitable for digging asymmetrical trenches, since the angles of the wings can be adjusted separately.
...you do not wish to invest in several different buckets to dig trenches of different angles, or in case you need to dig an asymmetrical trench.
Request a quote
Select your brand:
AtlasBobcatCaseCaterpillarDoosanGehlHidromekHitachiHyundaiJCBKobelcoKomatsuKubotaLiebherrManitouNeusonNew HollandTakeuchiTerexVolvoYanmarEvery other brand